Procedures and guidelines for obtaining an investment licence in Zambia
Application for an Investment Licence
Anyone wishing to apply for an investment licence must submit the following documents
- Completed formal application form from the Zambia Development Agency;
- Certified copy of certificate of Incorporation/Registration;
- Certified copy of certificate of share capital;
- Certified copy of a certificate of minimum share capital;
- Certified copy of an official list of shareholders and/or directors;
- Business plan or and feasibility study;
- Verifiable evidence of project finance;
- Brief resumes/CVs for shareholders and/or directors;
- Non-refundable application processing fee of K1,280,000;
- Licence fee of K7, 670,000 (payable only upon collection of licence).
- Any promoter seeking approval to establish an enterprise, under the Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) Act No. 11 of 2006, should include in their proposal, a clear and concise statement on how the enterprise, if approved is likely to contribute to the country’s economic growth and development.
today football betting tips uk oddslot.co.uk
today football predictions uk
The Investment Licence is valid for ten (10) years from the date of issue.
The investor may apply for renewal of the investment licence before the date of its expires.